Welcome!

Hi! We are Mark and Tiffany. Welcome to our adoption blog! We are trying to adopt a baby, and would love it if you would take a look around the site, and refer others to our site as well.

If you are unexpectedly expecting a baby, please keep us in your thoughts, and feel free to contact us or our adoption counselor! We are comfortable with out of state adoptions and open adoptions.

If someone you know is unexpectedly expecting, and is considering adoption, please refer them to our blog!

About Mark and Tiffany

We are eager to grow our family, and cannot wait to experience the joys of parenthood! We truly love children and we are excited to have them in our home. Thank you for taking the time to learn about us, and we hope that you can find peace in your heart with whatever decision you make.
Learn more about us at our adoption profile HERE!

Here are a few of our favorite things to help you get to know us.


Mark-

A book I highly recommend is: Harry Potter. That’s right, I’m a Harry Potter nerd.
A movie I watch over and over is: The Three Amigos… classic
A T.V. show I watch regularly is: Bones
I love to collect: Hats
My favorite thing to buy is: Food
A smell that makes me pause is: Pot Roast on Sunday Afternoon.
My favorite sport to watch is: Basketball… but only when the Nuggets win.
My favorite restaurant is: Cilantro Mary’s
A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: Mawwaige! It’s what bwings us togeddah today…
The music I listen to most is: Folk and Blues
My earliest memory is: A big bearded motorcycle rider letting me sit on his motorcycle.
My favorite flower is: Snapdragons
A game I like to play is: Phase 10
My favorite hobby is: Playing racquetball and tennis, swimming, jogging, reading and cooking.
A singer or band I currently listen to the most is: Amos Lee and Ray Lamontagne
My favorite quote is: “Nothing is more powerful than beauty in a wicked world.”-Amos Lee
I drive a: Honda Metropolitan Scooter-YELLOW!
If my house was burning down and I could only rescue three things, they would be: Our dog, my guitairs, and some soda.
The city I would most like to visit is: Rome, Italy
My favorite meal is: Sushi
Someone or something that made me laugh this week was: Queso (our dog) trying to get the treat that we stuffed in a toy.
My first paying job was: A paper route.
My best birthday was: The day I was born.
A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: Grandma’s House
My favorite color to wear is: Brown. I find it really brings out the color in my eyes.
My strangest possession is: A Carmello Anthony Babushka Doll
My favorite dessert is: Red Velvet Cake
When I exercise, I like to: Swim and play tennis.
My favorite thing to do on a date is: Go out for sushi.
The best vacation I ever had was: In Mexico with Tiff


Tiffany-

A book I highly recommend is: The Hunger Games
A movie I watch over and over is: The Sandlot
A T.V. show I watch regularly is: Ace of Cakes and The Office
I love to collect: Junk. I am a major packrat!
My favorite thing to buy is: Cooking Gadgets
A smell that makes me pause is: In a good way or in a bad way? Good=caramalized sugar. Bad=perfume
A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: Cinnamon
My favorite sport to watch is: Baseball at the games, but not on TV.
My favorite restaurant is: Vesta Dipping Grill
A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: We are in the pursuit
The music I listen to most is: Alternative/popular 90’s music
My earliest memory is: Running around my parent’s house with hair in my face.
My favorite flower is: I love Daffodils!
A game I like to play is: Cranium!!!
My favorite hobby is: Reading, writing, cooking, baking, painting, drawing, playing with our dog, spending time with our family
A singer or band I currently listen to the most is: The Cure and The Dandy Warhols
My favorite quote is: “I reject your reality and substitute my own.”- Adam Savage
I drive a: Subaru Forester
If my house was burning down and I could only rescue three things, they would be: Our dog, our financial stuff/passports, and the garden gnome.
The city I would most like to visit is: Anywhere in Europe
My favorite meal is: Sushi
Someone or something that made me laugh this week was: Mark. Everyday.
My first paying job was: Stuffing ads into the Denver Post.
My best birthday was: My 17th, I just spent it with my family, and we had enchiladas and ice cream.
My favorite color to wear is: Earth tones; brown, cream, green, etc.
My strangest possession is: A Paul McCartney action figure
My favorite dessert is: Lemon Curd with fresh berries
When I exercise, I like to: Do yoga and pilates.
My favorite thing to do on a date is: Eat!!!!
The best vacation I ever had was: In Mexico with Mark