Welcome!

Hi! We are Mark and Tiffany. Welcome to our adoption blog! We are trying to adopt a baby, and would love it if you would take a look around the site, and refer others to our site as well.

If you are unexpectedly expecting a baby, please keep us in your thoughts, and feel free to contact us or our adoption counselor! We are comfortable with out of state adoptions and open adoptions.

If someone you know is unexpectedly expecting, and is considering adoption, please refer them to our blog!

15 Random Things About Tiffany

I thought I would share a list of random things about myself that I bet you didn't know.



1. I attended the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco for Baking and Pastry Arts, which makes me a pastry chef! I have worked in a few different bakeries and restaurants making pastries and occasion cakes. My favorite things to make are plated desserts and wedding cakes. Ironically, I have been diagnosed with Celiac, which means I can't have gluten because I can't digest it. So now I make everything gluten free!



2. I want to be a Mythbuster!



3. I cut my sister's hair off when I was little.



4. I LOVE watching birds...I guess that makes me a bird watcher :)



5. I can't eat hot dogs. I think they are so nasty!



6. I wanted to be a brain surgeon when I was a little girl. I used to watch shows on PBS of different surgeries that I'm not sure I could handle watching now.



7. I use the exclamation point (!) and the smiley face :) way too much when blogging or talking on Facebook.



8. I go out of my way to step on particularly crunchy looking leaves during autumn.



9. I LOOOOVE the I Love Lucy Show! Love it!!!



10. I would rather eat raw cookie dough than eat a baked cookie. Although, I do like baked cookies, too :)



11. I used to love dipping my Wendy's french fries into my Frosties. Unfortunately, I can't have the fries anymore since there is the chance of having gluten in them. I sure miss it, though! I can still have the Frosties (woohoo!)



12. I used to have lots of goldfish. My most recent fish was named Fillmore.



13. I have dyed my hair so many colors, I can't remember them all. This includes pink, blue, green, orange, purple, red and the more natural blondes and browns. Right now, my hair is brownish.



14. I am growing a Meyer Lemon tree in my house. I really hope that it fruits next year...I think it will be about 4 years old, so it should be at maturity soon :) Lemons are my all time favorite fruit, and Meyer Lemons are the best because they are a cross between a regular lemon and a Mandarin Orange. mmmmmm!



15. My favorite candies are Smarties, Jelly Bellies and pretty much any fruity candy. I do have an appreciation for quality chocolate, as well :) I mostly like to snack on nuts these days...they are so good!



Stay tuned for 15 random things about Mark!