Welcome!

Hi! We are Mark and Tiffany. Welcome to our adoption blog! We are trying to adopt a baby, and would love it if you would take a look around the site, and refer others to our site as well.

If you are unexpectedly expecting a baby, please keep us in your thoughts, and feel free to contact us or our adoption counselor! We are comfortable with out of state adoptions and open adoptions.

If someone you know is unexpectedly expecting, and is considering adoption, please refer them to our blog!

15 Random Things About Mark

OK, here's a few things about me that you may or may not care to know. Enjoy!

1. I have somewhat of an unhealthy obsession with the Denver Nuggets.

2. I have done voice work on several radio commercials for the Shane Company... your friend in the diamond business.

3. My primary vehicle is a 2003 Honda Metropolitan yellow scooter. I top out at about 35mph if I'm going downhill with the wind to my back.

4. I work for a local hospital as a materials coordinator in the emergency room.

5. I think that raw cookie dough is the best... I don't see why anybody even bothers baking the stuff.

6. I always have music in my head. I especially love blues, 90's rock, and modern American folk.

7. If I could, I would eat sushi every day of the week.

8. I am an avid tennis and racquetball player. It doesn't mean I'm really good or anything, but I truly am avid.

9. As a child, I accidentally dented a relative's vintage Camaro while driving my Grandparent's go-cart. I didn't realize that you had to turn the wheel back to make the car go straight again.

10. When living with a friend after graduating high school, I often stayed up until 2:00am playing pinochle (a card game) with my friend's grandma.

11. I spent two years in South Carolina as a full-time missionary.

12. I enjoy the smell of airports.

13. I'm a self proclaimed Harry Potter nerd.

14. Between Tiffany and myself, it took us 7 months to beat Super Mario Galaxy on our Wii.

15. As a kid, I told my elementary school class that I wanted to be a taxi cab driver. It hasn't happened... yet.